-Write 11 random facts about yourself
-Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
-Create 11 new questions for your nominees<-not doing this part
-Nominate 11 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers <-not going to do this part, but if I were, I'd nominate Royal Milk Tea, A Liquid Blog, and Polish Hound. I'm sure there are other blogs I follow that meet the requirements, but I'm kind of in the middle of doing a million things and don't have time to go through my massive reading list and figure out who has under 200 followers lol
11 random facts about me:
- I have never truly been on vacation
- I have never broken a bone
- I still have a baby tooth because the adult tooth that would have shoved it out of the way does not exist
- I hate the number 4
- I have an adorable rabbit named Holly Joy <3
- I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift! I also love Lady Gaga, Jordyn Shellhart, Eminem, and Weezer.
- I have never met most of my closest friends
- I still use a dumbphone, so no Instagram for me!
- I once won an iPod mini for selling 52 tubs of cookie dough during a school fundraiser lol
- My favorite TV show is American Horror Story
- I am a Gryffindor!
Veronica's questions for me:
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, an older brother :-)
- What is your favorite food? Chicken marsala
- What is your favorite nail polish? Girly Bits Smurf Dance
- Do you have any other hobbies? No...this is pretty much it lol
- What was your most embarrassing moment? I've fallen when going down steps many times, often in front of people lol
- What is your favorite genre of books to read? I must admit, I'm still rather fond of Young Adult stuff, like Delirium and The Hunger Games lol.
- What is your favorite brand of nail polish? I could never choose between indies, so I'll just choose from the mainstream brands...OPI!
- Do you have a bad habit? I say "like" way too much
- What do you like most about yourself? Physically, I love that I'm pale. As far as deeper stuff goes, I love that I have managed to live through a lot of really bad stuff throughout my lifetime...I've come out of it worse for wear, but I made it.
- What is your ideal vacation? Considering I've never been on vacation, probably anything lol. I'd really love to stay at a bed & breakfast in an old town full of cute little shops or something, though.
- Are you a rule breaker? Not usually, but I am one today! lol
Thanks, for nominating me, Veronica! I'm sorry I broke the rules even more than you did when you participated lol.